Developed by APMG in partnership with the Agile Business Consortium, AgileBA is a guidance, training and certification scheme designed for business analysts working in an agile environment.
The Business Analyst is a critical role within an agile project team and with more and more organizations adopting agile approaches, we need to ensure those performing this crucial role have the necessary skills and expertise.
The AgileBA syllabus and exams are based on the AgileBA Handbook (published by the Agile Business Consortium). The Handbook offers the first comprehensive set of guidance, framework and practices for the business analyst working on an agile project.
Training and certification has been designed to give the Business Analyst the skills needed to successfully gather, analyse, validate and champion the requirements throughout an Agile project. It also gives context to the Agile Business Analyst role beyond the individual project, in relation to organizational mission and strategy, providing additional depth and guidance for business analysis in an agile context.
AgileBA guidance and training will help individuals and organizations:-
- Lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how the business analyst role and skills fit in an Agile environment
- Clarify the different ways of working with the Agile BA during the phases of an Agile project
- Outlines the lifecycle of an Agile requirement and how to write good, effective Agile requirements
- Provide a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working.