About the Course:
The Release, Control and Validation (RCV) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of RCV practices in order to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the organization’s or users’ needs.
The RCV course is designed to develop organizations’ or individuals’ understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes. It can ensure transitional changes are effectively managed, new services are validated and tested and that release and deployment fulfil organizational requirements. RCV also provides guidance on evaluating change and managing knowledge to improve decision-making processes.
The course would suit candidates in the following IT professions and areas:
Dates – 23 – 26 Oct.
About the trainer:
Mr. Sandeep Gondhalekar
A Lead consultant with a focus on various engagements for best practices and frameworks such as ITIL, BS15000, ISO20000 and Cobit in the areas of trainings, assessments and consultancy. He is part of the review panel for ITIL 2011 Review for OGC and also participates in itSMF activities and was Past President ISACA
Typical competencies of Sandeep are:
• Strong interpersonal skills with an eye for detail and an attitude oriented towards Customers, People & Processes.
• Experience in managing large teams for International clients
• Plan, Initiate, Lead and effectively manage the Operations, conceptualize efficient Delivery solutions using appropriate technology tools & techniques
• Design and create improved systems and processes for efficient and effective utilization of resources.
• Manager’s certificate in IT Service Management ( ITIL ® V2), itSMF
• ITIL ® V3 Expert , itSMF
• Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®), ISACA
• Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®), ISACA
• Service Strategy @ ITIL 2011
• Service Design @ ITIL 2011
• Continual Service Improvement @ ITIL 2011
• Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®), ISACA
• Certified in Cobit Foundation (4.1)
• ISO 20000 Consultants, itSMF
• ISO 20000 Lead Auditors, itSMF