Job Title: Accounts Executive
Reports To: Sales Manager
Sells NHT Solutions and services to business and industrial establishments over the telephone, walk in visitors, exhibitions and sales presentations. Responsible for sales targets and collections by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
It includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses all the possible potentiality to meet the sales target plan set up by department manager, which is relevant to Organization sales strategy, as well as responsible for the collections.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Adapts and follows the organization sales system and abides by the 'Sales Absolutes' and rules set by the organization globally.
- Prepares quotations, and follows up the booking, coordinates with the administrative officer in proposals preparation to make sure that IR/CRV in the right work cycle accordingly.
- Makes inbound, outbound lead follow-up calls, make cold calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services, maintain visitors on daily base to tour center.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
- Ensures date of solutions delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own organization's production and delivery schedules.
- Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database. (SAMS,CIU), maintains an on going data base of the clients.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Participate effectively to travel and attend trade shows.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Presentation Skills - Able to create and give successful presentations and demos to the customers as and when required.
Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Motivation - achieves challenging sales targets; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from a college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.