Mohammed Aslam is a techno-managerial skills savvy working as a technical and management trainer and consultant with vast experience in System administration, Network administration, Storage management, Project Management, IT Service Management, IT Security Management, IT Governance and many more. He delivers and consults on different vendors like Microsoft, HP, Cisco, CompTIA, Oracle, Red Hat and other vendors.
His experience of 16 Years in Information Technology (IT) along with a Master’s Degree in IT (MSc-IT) bring forth his technical abilities to deliver the training contents along with consultation on many famous platforms.
Mohammed Aslam is an MBA (Master of Business Administration) Qualified professional which makes him stand in the professional world of Business Administration, which also gives him confidence to deliver Administration and Management related like PMP, COBIT, ITIL, HPSM, SCSM and many more in the pipeline like Six Sigma, Prince2 ……
Over the past 6 years with New Horizons Training Center, he has developed unique skill set creative talent, expert technical skills and first rate interpersonal skills which have enabled him to advance his career to learn new products and tools so as to keep him ever ready for the latest technologies. He is always prepared to take new challenges and explore new opportunities in the field of IT & Management Training and Consultation.
- Trained and consulted Dubai Municipality on Skype for Business 2015.
- Trained and consulted Microsoft Redington on Microsoft Azure (Public Cloud).
- Trainer PMP (Project Management Professional) to Emirates Airlines.
- Trainer and consulted Microsoft Gold Partners on Office 365 Identities.
- Trained and consulted ATOS – Dubai on ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library).
- Trainer and consulted Salalah port on Sharepoint 2013 Core and Advanced features.
- Trainer and consulted SMS Jordan on Monitoring Microsoft Private Cloud.
- Trained the IT team of KHDA (Knowledge & Human development Authority) Dubai.
- Trained DULSCO & DAEWOO team on COBIT 5 Foundation.
- Trained and consulted IT Team of Habib Bank Limited.
- Trained the faculty of the Kurdistan Regional Government IT Academy – Kurdistan
- Trained RTA Dubai on COBIT 5 Foundation.
- Trained PMP (Project Management Professional) to Saudi Airlines staff.
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSC-IT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Computers (B.Com)
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Configuring (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solution expert in Private Cloud (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Messaging Administrator (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Support Technician (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist: Windows Server(MCTS)
- MCTS: Windows Server Application Platform
- MCTS: Configuring Windows Server Network Infrastructure
- MCTS: Configuring Windows Server Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist: Microsoft ISA Server Configuration (MCTS)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Configuring (MCTS)
- Microsoft Forefront Client and Server, Configuring (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) – Since 2003
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ITIL Foundation Certification 2011 (ITIL)
Delivered Training on:
Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2016
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2016
- Administering Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2016 Services
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell®
- Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell®
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Identity and Access Solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Servers.
- Planning and Administering Windows Server 2008 Servers
- Designing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure.
- Designing a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Infrastructure
- Designing a Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Internet Information Services in Windows Server 2008
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services
- Deploying Windows Server 2008.
- Implementing and Administering Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization
- Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2008 Clustering
- Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
Microsoft System Center
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Enabling and Managing Office 365
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Implementing System Center Data Protection Manager 2007
- Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Installing and Configuring System Center Operations Manager 2007
Microsoft Exchange Server
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 / 2013
- Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 / 2013
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server Unified Messaging
- Deploying, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Lync Server 2016 / 2013
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- MS 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server2013 / 2016
- MS 20332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 / 2016
- MS 55031: SharePoint 2013 End User
- MS 10174: Configuring and Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 / 2016
- MS 50352: SharePoint 2010 Overview for End Users
- UNIX Essentials Featuring the Solaris Operating Environment
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
HP Software Education
- Operations Manager 9.x on Windows Administration Essentials
- Operations Manager 9.x on Windows Administration Advanced
- Project and Portfolio Management 8.x Base Configuration
- Project and Portfolio Management 8.x Advanced Configuration
- Application Lifecycle Management 11.5 Essentials
- Business Service Management 9.0 Essentials.
- Service Manager 9.x Foundations for Process Owners
- Service Manager 9.x Administration Foundation
- Service Manager 9.x Advanced Administration
- Client Automation 7.5 Essentials
- Network Node Manager i-Series 9.0 Essentials
- Asset Manager 9.x
- Optimize Your Success with HP Project and Portfolio Management 9.x
- Data Protector 7.x software Essentials
- Universal CMDB 9.x Essentials
- Performance Insight 5.41 Administration Essentials.
- SiteScope 11.x Essentials
- Discovery and Dependency Mapping Inventory 9.x
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional – (PMP)
- Risk Management Professional – (RMP)
- ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- CCDA: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
- ROUTE: Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- SWITCH:Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- TSHOOT:Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- SECURE: Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Managing Enterprise Desktops using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
- Implementing Threat Management Gateway 2010
- Implementing Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- Implementing Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange and SharePoint
- Deploying and Administering Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- CompTIA A+ Technician
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Server+
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Senior IT Trainer (2009 – Present)
- Sites Power Training
Courses Delivered to
- KRG IT
- Saudi airlines
- Road & Traffic Authority
- Qatar Telecommunication
- MindScape IT
- Microsoft Gulf
- Department of Health Authority
- Sharjah University
- Gulf Agency Company
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce
- Public Persecution
- Dubai Police
- GET Group
- RMD Connect
- Roshan Afganistan
- RAS GAS
- Dubai World Cental
- Cornell University
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Public work
- Sharjah Government
- Al Tayer Group
- Bahwan IT
- Dubai Judicial Institute
- Dubai First
- Qatar Aluminum Limited
- Dubai Civil Aviation