Redeem Your Software Assurance Training Vouchers with New Horizons New Horizons is the ideal place to redeem your SATVs. Find the right solution for you and your employees with world class training on the latest Microsoft technologies.
Benefits of Redeeming your Microsoft Training Vouchers
- Extend your training budget
- Stay competitive with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Increase employee productivity & efficiency
- Reduce operational and support costs
How to Redeem SATVs at New Horizons Dubai
1. View Eligible SATV course schedules.
2. Get your manager's approval and fill out the form to register for class.
3. Your Account Representative will contact you with class confirmation.
Microsoft SATV Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will My Microsoft SATVs Expire?
Microsoft has announced plans to change, and eventually retire, Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) benefits. Important dates and details are:
- June 30, 2021: All SATVs must be reserved for future classes to be utilized.
- July 1, 2021: No new SATVs can be created or assigned after this date.
- January 1, 2022: Last day to redeem training vouchers for existing contracts.
How Do I Know if My Company Has Microsoft SATVs?
- Locate your Microsoft Licensing Agreement (Your IT Director or Purchasing department usually has the Licensing Agreement).
- Identify the Benefits Administrator (BA) named in the Licensing Agreement (The BA is the individual in your company that has the right to access SATV information).
- Log into Microsoft.com/Licensing/ServiceCenter to access your company’s SATV information, such as # of available SATVs, Expiration Date, # of Used SATVs, # of remaining SATVs.
How Does My Company Redeem SATVs?
- Identify the employee that will utilize the SATVs and the number of training days included in the desired class.
- Activate the SATVs by assigning the appropriate number of SATVs (one for each day of training) to the student.
- Submit the student’s name and email address, along with the number of vouchers required, on the SATV website.
- The student will receive an automated email from Microsoft containing an 8-digit code.
How Does My Company Use SATVs to Purchase Training?
- Contact New Horizons, the world’s largest authorized Microsoft Learning Partner, and register for an SATV authorized Microsoft course.
- Forward the email with the 8-digit code to your Account Representative at New Horizons.
- New Horizons will then redeem the SATV with Microsoft, and you’re all set!
What Kind of Training Can Be Redeemed with SATVs?
- Eligible courses can be delivered online, in the classroom, and even on-site as a dedicated event.
- Choose from technical training in SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows 10, Windows Server, and more.
Do SATVs Expire?
- Yes, SATVs expire 180 days after they are created.
- Training Vouchers must be requested before June 30, 2021 and used within 180 days of being requested.
Ready to Redeem Your SATVs?
Search our SATV eligible courses and contact your New Horizons Account Representative for further assistance.