Microsoft Excel Training from New Horizons Dubai
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application that allows users to:
- Quickly store, sort, and analyze large amounts of information
- Create graphs or charts to easily identify data trends
- Perform mathematical operations with ease
Value of Learning Excel
Learning how to use Excel is an investment in both your personal and professional life. Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
As an employee, learning how to use Excel efficiently provides value, since most jobs utilize this application. This opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement.
When employees know how to use Excel, this improves efficiency in the workplace. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, charts, and complex formulas achieve professional results in a fraction of the time.
What's New to Learn in Excel 2016?
- One click forecasting
- New chart options
- 3D Maps
- Enhancements to PivotTable
- Query box to easily locate Outlook tools and features
- Ink Equations
- Easier to share your spreadsheet with others
- Improved version history
Excel Training at New Horizons of Dubai
Excel training at New Horizons Dubai includes basic to advanced courses. Whether you're brand new to Excel or seeking advanced knowledge, we've got it covered.
Get Started Today!
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Excel training at New Horizons of Dubai will help prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification provides a strong foundation for the following careers:
- Business Intelligence Specialist or Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analyst